VW Credit, Inc. (VCI) was established in 1981 as the financial services division of Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.; it is affiliated with Volkswagen of America, Inc., Audi of America, Inc., and Ducati North.
VCI assists Volkswagen, Audi, and Ducati customers, authorized auto/motorcycle dealers, and their affiliates, including Volkswagen VW Credit, Audi Financial Services, and Ducati Financial Services.
The company offers distributors and their customers in the United States competitive financial goods and services. VCI also manages and offers branded financial services from third-party providers.
Troubleshooting Guide To Login Into The Account
While it is uncommon for users to need to use our troubleshooting guide, it is sometimes essential. We’ll look at the troubleshooting instructions now.
- Make sure you can connect to the internet and that it works. This can lead to mistakes you didn’t expect, like timeouts.
- Make sure you put in the right details. Use the choice to show your password if it’s available as long as no one else can see it.
- Make sure Caps Lock is not on.
- Clear your cache and cookies if you still can’t access the site. Here are the directions for the most popular computers.
- Stop using any VPNs (Virtual Private Networks). Some websites won’t let people from certain countries or places use their IP addresses.
- You might have lost your password if you’re not using a VPN and your connection is good. Here are the steps you need to take to get your password back.
- If you’re still having trouble and can’t get into your account, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’ll help you as soon as possible.